Saturday, October 27, 2012

December Daily!!

 
 
 
It's nearly that time when we are thinking Christmas Cards, our Christmas Off The Page projects and December Dailys!!
 
 
Here Julie has made a start with her stunning cover:
 

Image

Julie says:
Once I have my album finished I will add some pretties to the rings.

As I will be doing the pages as I go this time round, the inner pages are just kraft with a few spots of making on them.

Image

Using papers from the MME All is bright paper and accessories kit, 12x12 sticker sheet, Twine, 4x6 accessories pad, Kraft cardstock and Prima letters.

Looking forward to sharing with you my album pages as I create them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks heaps Julie.... its gorgeous!
 
If you would like to get some mojo going in the CHRISTMAS department...
 
How about check out these links
 
December Daily 2012  (thread just commenced)
December Daily 2011  (make a cuppa for this one... there's all last years pros/cons and fabby pics!!)
December Projects 2011 ( better make another cuppa! heaps of great ideas from last year - and boost that mojo too!)
 


REMINDER - OCTOBER SKETCH CHALLENGE!!!
for a $50 shop voucher!!!
Check it out....
 
 
 
AND if you want to see more projects and pics,  or join in the forum chatter...
hop on over
 
 



No comments: