Saturday, February 9, 2013

Who's Thinking about Valentine's Day?


We've been busy here creating ideas for your Valentine's Day!

Here's Karen's  Cards - with a forum challenge attached to this:

 My challenge to you is to make a card for some one you love. It doesn't have to be a Valentine's Day card. Maybe you have an anniversary coming up, or a special friend who you just love to bits because they are well, just them.
Here are my two examples.
Image

I have used a die to make the base of my cards. Click HERE to view a few quick steps to show you how I did it.





Here's Mandy's...... Decorated Wine Glasses...
Is anyone setting a special table for a dinner for two on the 14th February?
'Rumour has it' (would make a good movie eh?) that there are many Anniversaries celebrated on this day....

So with that said,
I started off with these:
Image

and finished up with these:
Image

Click HERE to see how these were created!




And JULIE'S  Cards.....

Love ticket card set.
Image
 Click HERE to see how these were created too!




due the end of the month!


No comments: