Friday, June 14, 2013

Who Needs a Mojo Boost - Check Out Julie's Just for Fun Challenge.....

 
 
I received some WRMK Boardwalk papers to work with this month and they suited some fun beach photos of Asher taken on the Australia day long weekend.

I've enjoyed working on my layout so thought I'd challenge you......
 
I would like you to scrap a favourite Summer memory on a layout along with flowers, paint and lace.

Here is my page....'Best Beach Memories'
Image

Products:
WRMK Boardwalk Boardwalk pier 12x12 cardstock, Barnacle 12x12 paper,4x6 pad and lace.
Prima Life time, Craftsman and Vinetta Fairy bell flowers.
Tim Holtz distress ink Frayed burlap

Image

Upload your layout onto your blog or in the Scrap Therapy gallery and link it here  by the end of the month to be in the running for a rak from me.

No comments: